Sunday, September 19, 2010

We Party Hard in the Whitmore Family.

Yesterday we had a party in celebration of me passing my physical science class.
I took the class online because Megan told me it was easy and i would breeze through it. Little did megan know that i am a slacker and don't actually put in the time to learn the material. Trent (being a T.A for physical science) literally did my homework for me. I would hand him my computer and he would complete the assignment. I learned nothing and. When the final rolled around, i was terrified that i would not pass. It was intense. I complained a lot to anyone who would listen. I stressed about it. It was my fault i wasn't ready but that does not make it an easier pill to swallow. 
i took the final and waited two weeks to find out. I passed! i got a C, my first C in college! C's get degrees right? it was a beautiful day. Bryn being the awesome cousin that she is, decided it was  worthy of a celebration. (Josh's birthday the day before, no party, me passing the class, party haha)
We had drinks and food, courtesy of Blaine and his 529. We took pictures and talked long enough to make Josh fall asleep. Once the lame couples of the party left, we watched Paranormal Activity. It was intense. We all agreed it was so scary because it was slow and so real like. We all had a hard time going to bed. I do not recommend this to Jess or Tiersha. Your husbands will hate me forever. Overall it was a successful night. love it. 

3 comments:

  1. hahahahaha..thanks for the warning!!! Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two of the best sentences in this post are right next to each other, which makes it even better: "we had drinks and food, courtesy of blaine and his 529. we took pictures and talked long enough to make josh fall asleep." amazing.

    ReplyDelete