Thursday, September 30, 2010

Rexburg is where the party's at!

Hi Family!
     It's so fun to read all of your updates! I am here to update you on the Rexburgins!

So I'm living at Brooklyn apartments this semester and I love it! My roommates are all great girls and we are having a blast :) We have a great ward full of cute guys..so lets hope I get some dating action from this ward! I actually did get asked on two dates the second weekend back which was pretty exciting, except for the fact that I don't like either of these guys. One of the guys is clearly not getting the hint that I don't like him and brought me cookies yesterday and asked me on a second date! YIKES! I really think there is a point when you can be too nice and I clearly have trouble letting guys know that I'm not interested. I'm grateful to be dating though.

As for school it is going well. I'm student teaching in a toddler lab this semester which is fun and also working with a special needs child every week for one of my classes which is really interesting and I'm loving it. (I am an early childhood/ special education major). I can either walk in April or July for graduation. I am going to be student teaching in the spring either in Utah or Vegas! Like Meg was saying though, it is really scary to be so close to being done. Once you leave the college life dating just becomes much harder.

As for the other family members in Rexburg: Jen is super busy with school and has already had a couple tests I believe. She has been hanging out with this one guy Matt, but there is no real potential with this guy. She is doing well though and will graduate in December! You go girl! :D

I also ran into Thane and Shelby today. They are also super busy with school and work. Shelby is working three jobs and Thane has a job on campus. They are going down to Utah for conference weekend, so they may see some of the fam while they are there. They are now officially getting married in St. Louis and wedding plans are a go! It was fun to see them on campus and I'm sure Jen, Thane, Shelby and I will get together for a dinner or something soon.

Well that is it for now! Come visit us in Rexburg!!

No comments:

Post a Comment