Thursday, September 23, 2010

Happy Fiet

Hello Whitmore Family!

Wonder who this is? It's me, Rachel! I know I've been MIA for many of the recent family events. I apologize for that. It's weird how real life means vacation time/expensive plane tickets/traveling with two energetic kids. We'll make it to something very very soon I hope.

I'm loving this blog! Thought I'd give a little update since they are few and far between.

My little family is growing bigger and growing up. Here's a little run down:

Bennett: He's almost 3 (Oct 19) and is our sweet little big brother. The terrible twos (if that's even a real thing) have come and gone and what remains is a sweet, kind, smart, loving, curious little bounder of a boy. His passions and pursuits include animals-specifically alligators, dinosaurs, Little Einsteins, Liam, library books, mac n' cheese, playing at the park, Lightning McQueen, and throwing sand out of our sandbox. He's a daddy's boy, but tells his mama how much he loves her every night before he falls asleep. There's hardly a sweeter, smarter boy around.

Liam: Little Liam. He turned one in August and is the sparkle of my eye. He couldn't be sweeter if he tried. He's a voracious sleeper, eater, and player and keeps up with Bennett better than you would believe. His loves include scooting around on his little booty (he still doesn't walk and never did a traditional crawl), pushing anything with wheels all over the house, crawling into my lap with books and turning around to look at me after I turn each page, doggies, blocks, and absolutely anything that Bennett has. He's shy of strangers (just like his brother), goes crazy with excitement when his dad gets home, and is the charmer of our ward. People tell me they sit behind him intentionally in Sunday School just so they can watch him. He's that darling.

Kevin and Rachel: After six and a half years of marriage, we still really really like each other and make a great team. Kevin is still working at the same law firm he joined right out of law school and really loves it. I stay very busy with these little boys and can't imagine life any better. I am teaching joy school with two other friends, so Bennett is getting exposed to a bit of a preschool situation. We moved into a new house in April that has kept us very busy, but we absolutely love it. Life is about as great as it comes.

I have a blog of my own, but it's private, so if anyone would like an invite just let me know.

We miss everyone and hope that we get the chance to see people soon!

Rachel

1 comment:

  1. yay! i am so happy you posted! Your family is too cute. I can't believe Liam is already one....you were pregnant with him like last month. Time flies. i would love to read your blog, how do i access it?

    -Amy

    ReplyDelete