Thursday, December 2, 2010

Tribute to Black Friday

This Thanksgiving I went shopping on Black Friday for, if I am remembering correctly, the first time in my life. Although the mall was PACKED, and it took us (me, Ty, and one of Ty's mission buddies) nearly all day to find what we wanted, it was VERY worth it because I got these beautiful shoes:






This isn't the best or biggest picture, but that's right, GOLD COACH SHOES!! I am in love. It was between these and vans and I decided these are more feminine, which is better for my tastes, as I'm sure you are all very aware that I am a girly girl. The best part is that Ty saw them first in Macys and showed me them and we thought they were sweet but they were $70 and that is not in my normal price range. We left, and as I pondered the dilemma, I decided I wanted them bad enough so we went back to get them but on the way we saw the actual Coach store so we looked in there... they had them for $50!!! However, then they did not have my size. I nearly entered an episode of depression, thinking that I would have to go back to Macys and pay $70 for what could be a $50 shoe. THEN.... Ty is a genius and decided to take a picture of the price tag as proof and we showed Macys and they price matched!!!! Hallelujah. 

And that is how I came to be the owner of new gold coach shoes. Which is why I now love black friday. I also purchased some new black suede boots with no heel -- they are so cute! I could not get a picture of those though. I was jumping up for joy (literally) because I have been looking FOREVER. Ty was also jumping up for joy because now he doesn't have to look for them with me. BEST DAY EVER! 


--Megdizzle

3 comments:

  1. Cute post! How exciting! I couldn't see the picture though :/ Maybe I'll try back later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just noticed your comment! Yes, I can :) Very nice!

    ReplyDelete