Sunday, December 26, 2010

In the Big Leagues

Seasons Greetings, and the merriest of Christmases to everyone.

So this break has been rather good for Jordan and myself. We have been pampered by family, tanned by the sun, and right in the middle of lunch last week I got a call from an agency called StruckAxiom.

They do some amazing stuff, here is their website.  I have been hired under the title "Social Media Coordinator." In a nut-shell they want me to make sure that the company is always doing/saying awesome things. I am their official blogger, twitter, facebook, reddit, digg, stumbleupon, foursquare, and linkedin mediator. Also, if I feel like the company needs to do something cool, or undertake a huge project for wickedly sweet branding, it is my call to do so. I will also be writing press releases, websites, ghostwriting etc. etc. We will stay in Orem as they are in Salt Lake but they also have offices in LA and Portland.

I start on the 7th, and already have time off for the wedding.  Thanks to all who may have whispered a few prayers my direction. They were not overlooked and I truly appreciate it.


My news isn't as exciting as Dane's but I have started a new blog called Eat Out, Dine In. Dane and I go to new restaurants or restaurants we love and I review them, and after that we find a recipe that matches the food we ate at the restaurant, I make it and then write about it. I am really enjoying writing my blog and I have so many new restaurants to write about after the break. The URL for my blog is www.eatoutdinein.blogspot.com check it out!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Dane!!! You must be so psyched! And that's so great that you guys can just stay in Orem :) Hope you guys are loving your break! I'm sure you are, I mean you're in Hawaii..haha!

    ReplyDelete