Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween Par-tay!!!


Bryn and i slaved in the kitchen for hours prepared oreo truffles and cupcakes. we were proud of our creations. 

The food was so delish!! i was so impressed with everyone and their creations



 Jordan and dane did so awesome with their decorating. i had decoration envy. Presentation is everything and they did fabulous.

 We had a sick dancing party. i throughly enjoyed myself. i feel that dancing is always appropriate
At the end we watched "Halloween". Dumbest. movie. ever. Let me give you the plot line. Little boy goes crazy and kills people. Little boy goes to prison for life. Little boys grows up, escapes from prison and kills people. The end.
Overall the party was a total success. i love time spent with the cousin.
Sorry this post was lame but people were threatening my life if i didn't post and i had to do it quick.

6 comments:

  1. Hahaha I LOVE Bryn's costume!! Were you a doll Amy!? I wondered if the night would end with a scary movie! Glad it did :) Sad I missed out.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good time was had by all who attended! We missed all of you who couldn't make it! Great post Aimes! Our family party was a success :) Thanks to Aimes for putting it together and Jordan and Dane for hosting it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just realized I had never spent halloween with cousins before this so it is good that we did it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what was Bryn's costume? i'm very confused

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was pac man! How are you confused?!

    ReplyDelete