Sunday, October 17, 2010

Fun at the Lake House

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4752dxvwTzY

Yo yo yo! Above is a youtube link to a music video that Cameron, Drew, Christian, Samantha, and Blaine put together at the lake house this past summer. We had a weekend up there with nothing but a video camera and an ABBA CD to keep us entertained.......and this is the result.

Oh, and by the way you might wanna turn down the volume at the very end........it's a little loud and a little obnoxious.

Anyway, enjoy!

Love,

The Jensen Family (technically Blaine)

8 comments:

  1. i LOVE it!!!!! we will do this one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME. Amazing work. With incredible artistic ability. Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha oh my heck, I love it, the jensen family is definitely the funniest family in the whitmore clan -- I don't think any other family could have pulled something off like that! my favorite part is when you fall in the lake blaine hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you put the video together Blaine!? Very talented!! I may just have you do my wedding video

    ReplyDelete
  5. all of a sudden you are all about marriage jen. Whats that all about?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVED that!! So funny! Maybe one day we should make a music video with the entire Whitmore family!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish we were all as cool as the Jensens! :> KWC

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute and funny made me laugh! (: ~amber

    ReplyDelete