Wednesday, February 9, 2011

WHO WOULDA THOUGHT?

I know you are all SHOCKED to see a post on this blog. It has been a long time... perhaps no one even looks at it anymore so this will not be seen? I don't have much to say but I just wanted there to be a recent post. Latest news:

1. I have to take my first behavioral neurobiology test tonight. I want to die. I am hoping for a B...... this class is just not for me. I want to die. Oh and did I mention.... I want to die?
2. I am going on a date this Friday with a brother of a girl I worked with over the summer. Random. But yay, maybe I can start getting over Ty.... finally.
3. I have started doing my bangs differently every and now and then. You can look at my profile picture on facebook to see the new way... I like being able to shake things up. Feel free to let me know if you like them that way!
4. I watched the Bachelor with Amy and Jen on monday and we want to kill Michelle - she is so dramatic and annoying and in my opinion, I don't know how anyone could ever fall in love with that girl!

That is all I can think of. The end.

--Megan

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting MEG!!! I seriously miss all of you in Provo :( I wish people would update more often for us loners down in AZ..haha. And I SERIOUSLY wish I could be there to watch "The Bachelor" with you guys! My sisters know how crazy I am about that show! LOVE IT!! And I could not believe he gave the final rose to Michelle instead of Jackie. WHAT THE? haha..miss you so much!

    ReplyDelete